Out teach the competition
“The most important skill you need today is not fund-raising, financial management, or marketing. It’s not knowledge management, IT, or human resources. It’s not product design, usability, or just-in-time inventory. The most important skill today is… teaching..”
In a world of content overload, teaching can be your competitive advantage. Whether you’re explaining a new product or service, getting new customers up to speed, sharing your expertise in design or software or up skilling your teams on processes or ways of working, I can help you.
I’ve got experience packaging information and expertise into:
- educational strategy (what to teach, what order to teach it in and how to teach it)
- educational content (tutorials, animations, how to guides, slide decks, blog posts, screencasts)
- educational tools (frameworks, card decks, games)
- educational experiences (workshops, webinars, online courses, coaching)
How I can help
I’ll review your existing educational strategy, content, tools and/or experiences.
You send me:
- A link to what you’re teaching (or planning to teach)
- Answer a few basic questions
- detailed feedback with recommendations you can implement straight away
- examples so you can improve what you’re teaching and how you’re teaching it
All feedback is shared via Dropbox so you can access it from anywhere and refer back to it whenever you need.
1 week turn around
Custom design service
I’ll work with your or your team to design custom educational strategy, content, tools and/or experiences.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you a short questionnaire to help me understand what you need and we’ll go from there.
“Blair’s ability as a visual thinker is exceptional. His skill to take complex information and distil it down to a visual graphic is like watching a magician.”
Reece F (CXO)