Need to upskill your customers or internal teams? I'm available.
Blair is a designer, facilitator and coach with 13+ years experience working on transformation and capability projects across a range of industries.
He combines the power of design methods and mindsets (visual storytelling, creative problem solving, design sprints) with the creation of educational strategy, content, tools and experiences.
Blair is a certified design sprint facilitator (via AJ&Smart, and Jake Knapp the inventor of the design sprint). This means that he can help your team to design and test solutions in a short period of time.
Companies hire Blair to:
- Explain business processes and software
- Design learning and development strategy and solutions
- Create visual stories, illustrations, animations, infographics, guides, online modules, workshops, webinars and websites
- Take visual notes at tech, innovation and design events
- Teach instructional design and visual storytelling skills
Blair has worked with the teams at:
- ANZ Bank
- Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD)
- Commonwealth Bank
- Disrupt Sydney
- Genesis Energy
- Inspire Group
- Learning Plan
- Mentally Friendly
- New Zealand, NSW Government
Don’t get me wrong: designing educational things is awesome. However, most organisations rely on training (in all its forms) to compensate for unclear, overly complicated processes and business software that is hard to use.
Now, instead of just visualising and explaining systems and processes after they are designed, I’m using my skill set to help teams visualise and design better systems and processes using workflow automation.
If that sounds interesting or valuable to you, then check out what I’m doing next.