How to record your iPad screen
It’s good to draw. It’s better to share what you drew. And sometimes it’s best to share how you drew it. It’s all part of showing your work.
Here’s how I do it (no this isn’t the only way).
- Step 1: Get a Mac.
- Step 2: Connect your iPad to your Mac using a usb connector.
- Step 3: Open QuickTime Player.
- Step 4: Click File > New Movie Recording.
- Step 5: From the drop down list next to the record button click the name of your iPad.
- Step 6: Click Record. You’ll see the recording begin.
- Step 7: When you’ve finished recording your iPad, click Stop.
- Step 8: Click File > Save to save your recording.
From here you can edit your recording using the software of your choice (e.g. iMovie, Camtasia, Windows Movie Maker?)
If you want to know more about this tweet @blairrorani.