I spend most of my time working with big companies (mostly banks) and solopreneurs to design fun, educational tools that help people take action.
Some of my work has won awards and I’ve even judged awards (meta). Sometimes I speak and teach at popular conferences and run design thinking workshops.
How can I help you?
- Run a design sprint to get your stakeholders aligned and then come up with cool ideas to prototype and test
- Speak about visual communication
- Visual note-taking for your next conference or internal event
- I’m a hyper-visual thinker. This means I constantly draw pictures and take notes on my iPad pro. It helps me learn, think and communicate clearly.
- I help my wife Leilani raise our four children (she does most of the work).